24/7 Direct connection to weather forecasters for critical weather events
ClearAg LIVE provides growers and agronomists with 24/7 direct access to Iteris’ expert team of meteorologists for specific, localized weather forecasts that may impact farming operations. ClearAg LIVE is an additional decision-support resource to help growers make better decisions based on current and forecasted weather conditions.
For example, if you need to make spring planting decisions based on the possibilities of warming temperatures in the next 10 days, or the possibility of severe weather in your local area, you can directly connect to an Iteris Weather Operations meteorologist who will answer critical, location-specific weather-related questions to help you more effectively plan.
Here are samples of the types of questions Iteris' team of weather forecasters can answer:
- What is the chance of rain today/tomorrow at my farm/field? How much rain is forecasted (generally) for my area today or tomorrow?
- How does the 10-day temperature trend look? What is your confidence on the 10-day temperature trend?
- What are the possibilities of frost or freeze in the next 10 days?
- How long are temperatures expected to remain below freezing?
- What are the possibilities of warming temperatures over the next 10 days for spring planting?
- What does the 10-day precipitation trend look like?
- What is the possibility of severe weather in the near term period and what type of impacts are possible?
- What is the 5-day wind forecast post heavy rain event?
- What is the 5-day cloud cover forecast post heavy rain event?